Environmental Impact Assessment and Management (EIA&M)
The course covers the complementary roles of natural resource management and planning within core areas of EAM
This course provides excellent training for individuals and organisations in the evaluation, management and administration of environmental impact assessments.
Benefits to Participants
- Earn globally recognised certificate on all the courses
- First-hand practical training on all our courses in renown companies in Nigeria e.g SPDC, Exxon Mobil, Julius Berger Nigeria, Globacom, Tantalizer etc. with excellent experience and high possibility of retention.
- Training support kits e.g video tutorials and software applications on all the courses
- Job links, recommendations and referrals during recruitment exercise in all our partnered firms in Nigeria and abroad
- CV review at low or no cost to all the participants
- Free learning and support materials to all the participants during and after training
- Constant professional supports to all the participants on jobs who may desire professional assistant in any of our specialised disciplines
- Links and assistance to all participants who may want to join any of the professional associations
- Fas tract postgraduate admission for any participant who may want to study abroad
- All the participants shall attend all workshops and symposiums organised by the institute free or at less charges etc.