Human Resource management (HRM)
Get all the HR training you need here and learn the skills you need to improve your human resources management.
The success of any organisation anchors on the productivity and performance of the staff and this makes efficient human resource management a priority to every employer. PSI specifically designs this course to meet global human resource challenges and promote employees’ performance and productivity in the organisations.
The course introduces the participants to the importance of personnel in any organisation, and the systematic processes of handling personnel to bring out the best in them in order to achieve the objectives of the organisation is the responsibility of the holder of this certificate. The course curriculum covers human resource planning; recruitment and selection; employee training and development; employee health and safety etc. and is course is open for both holders of B. Sc, its equivalent and above and also holders of National Diploma (ND) and its equivalent. At the completion of the human resource associate course, holders of ND and its equivalent will be awarded a globally recognised Certified Human Resource Management Associate(CHRMA) while holders of B. Sc, its equivalent and above are expected to participate in the advance human resource management professional (HRMP) course. HRMP course attracts a globally recognised Certified Human Resource Management Professional(CHRMP) certification accredited by International Management Institutes(IMI).
Benefits to Participants
- Earn globally recognised certificate on all the courses
- First-hand practical training on all our courses in renown companies in Nigeria e.g SPDC, Exxon Mobil, Julius Berger Nigeria, Globacom, Tantalizer etc. with excellent experience and high possibility of retention.
- Training support kits e.g video tutorials and software applications on all the courses
- Job links, recommendations and referrals during recruitment exercise in all our partnered firms in Nigeria and abroad
- CV review at low or no cost to all the participants
- Free learning and support materials to all the participants during and after training
- Constant professional supports to all the participants on jobs who may desire professional assistant in any of our specialised disciplines
- Links and assistance to all participants who may want to join any of the professional associations
- Fas tract postgraduate admission for any participant who may want to study abroad
- All the participants shall attend all workshops and symposiums organised by the institute free or at less charges etc.