Project Management (PM)
This training has been designed to equip you with the skills needed for today’s diverse and demanding requirements in modern project management.
A project is a temporary endeavour undertaken to create a unique product or service that will meet or exceed the expectation of the stakeholders. However, Project management is simply the application of knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to project activities in order to meet or exceed stakeholder needs and expectations from a project. These knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques become necessary for anyone who has a project management role or responsibilities in the organisations in order to proffer solution to the contemporary project management challenges. Such persons include the Engineers, Managers, Supervisors, Directors and other assigned persons.
The Institute offers both Graduate of Project Management(GPM) and Project Management Professionals(PMP). The PMP course is sectioned into two: The Project Management Context and the Project Management Knowledge Areas. All participants are expected to complete the course of study within six weeks and pass the prescribed project management professional exams with a minimum of 60%. At the completion of the course, the successful candidates will be awarded a globally recognised Project Management Professional(PMP) certification accredited by International Management Institute(IMI).
Benefits to Participants
- Earn globally recognised certificate on all the courses
- First-hand practical training on all our courses in renown companies in Nigeria e.g SPDC, Exxon Mobil, Julius Berger Nigeria, Globacom, Tantalizer etc. with excellent experience and high possibility of retention.
- Training support kits e.g video tutorials and software applications on all the courses
- Job links, recommendations and referrals during recruitment exercise in all our partnered firms in Nigeria and abroad
- CV review at low or no cost to all the participants
- Free learning and support materials to all the participants during and after training
- Constant professional supports to all the participants on jobs who may desire professional assistant in any of our specialised disciplines
- Links and assistance to all participants who may want to join any of the professional associations
- Fas tract postgraduate admission for any participant who may want to study abroad
- All the participants shall attend all workshops and symposiums organised by the institute free or at less charges etc.